Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Virgin Islands





The Virgin Islands is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.  I loved the white sandy beaches with the clear blue water.  My friend Kristin bought a condo there so it made the trip much easier to have a local show us around.  She was great about being our tour guide for 5 days and took us places we never would have found on our own. 



It had the potential to be extremely romantic.  Being there with 3 other girls didn't quite have the same vibe to it as if I had been there with a guy, but hey, who wants to be with a guy in Paradise when you can be with your friends who are girls.  


2 comments:

Cam said...

Cute new blog background!

Julie said...

You are a traveling fool!! I love it, but next time ...TAKE ME with you :) Love ya!