Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bacardi Factory in Puerto Rico






I used to play softball for Bacardi therefore I have heard about "THE Bacardi Factory" for years. I have always wanted to go there ever since I started playing for Bacardi. Spring Break this year some friends and I decided to go to Puerto Rico. I wanted to do a lot of activities while we were there, but the only thing I REALLY wanted to do was go to the Bacardi Factory. After some serious persuasion of my friends who do not drink we finally made our journey to Bacardi Heaven. Apparently all of Puerto Rico celebrates Good Friday. We pull up to the gate only to find it is closed along with everywhere else on the Island.


We finally made it inside the gates the following day. Excitement flowed through me as we toured the factory.  I realized I was the only one who was enthralled with the tour but everyone was good about humoring me!


No comments: